Rates & Insurance
- $150 for Intake Session
- $60 for 30 minute session
- $90 for 45 minute session
- $120 for 60 minute session
All intake sessions are up to 60 minutes. All other sessions are 45 minutes in length unless otherwise stated.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I am in network for the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards, HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts as forms of payment.
Missed Session Fee of $50 charged for cancellations occurring within 24 hours of the appointment. Exceptions apply in emergency situations.
If a session is missed without canceling or canceled with a less than twenty-four-hour notice, the client will be billed $50 for the missed
session using credit card on file. I cannot bill your health plan for a missed session. The only exception to this rule is in the event of an emergency situation. Clients will be asked to reschedule if more than 15 minutes late and will be charged a missed session fee if applicable.
Any Other Questions
Please contact the office with any questions.